- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- 2-3 zucchini
- 1-2 cloves garlic (varies on size and preference)
- 1/2 tsp dried Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- pinch of red chili flakes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Optional: chopped fresh Italian flat-leaf parsley for garnish
- In a large saute pan or skillet, melt the coconut oil at medium-high heat. Cut the cauliflower into florets, cut the zucchini into a large dice and mince the garlic.
- When the pan comes to temp, add the cauliflower in first, moving often, and sauté for a few minutes or until the cauli has a little color to it. Cauliflower takes longer than zucchini, so we need to give it a head start.
- Next add the zucchini, garlic and spices. Toss to bring everything together and continue to sauté for another 7 minutes or so. Really just until the zucchini has softened and taken on some color too.
- Transfer to a serving dish and top with some fresh chopped Italian flat-leaf parsley, if you feel like it.