- Latkes: 6 ounces bacon 3 heaping cups shredded sweet potatoes (#2 cone on Saladmaster) 1/2 cup chopped green onions 3 eggs 3 tablespoons coconut flour 1/2 teaspoon salt ½ teaspoon pepper 1/3 cup parsley, chopped
- Honey Mustard Sauce: 1 cup homemade aioli 1/2 cup dijon mustard 3 tablespoons honey 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Chop and cook bacon on a 2 burner griddle or large skillet on medium heat.
- While bacon cooks, mix sweet potatoes, green onions, eggs, coconut flour, salt, pepper and parsley.
- When bacon is cooked, remove from pan and crumble into sweet potato mixture and mix.
- Make ¼ cup patties and fry in bacon fat, about 3 minutes per side, or until golden on the outside and cooked through.
- Serve with honey mustard sauce.
- Whisk all ingredients well. Season with a touch of salt.