- 1 pound of chicken breast tenderloins, cubed.
- 1/3 pound bacon, cubed into large pieces.
- 1 small white onion, sliced thinly.
- 1 tsp cumin.
- 1 tsp garlic powder.
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- 2 to 3 tbsp of chipotle adobo sauce or to keep it totally paleo you can use my adobo sauce recipe
- 2 tbsp of water.
- Set your pot or deep skillet to medium heat, once hot add your cubed bacon.
- Stir your bacon well until cooked 2/3 of the way through.
- Add your cubed chicken, seasonings and onion. Stir well and raise heat slightly.
- When chicken is almost fully cooked, add your chipotle adobo sauce and stir well as you lower your heat back to medium.
- Use up to 2 tbsp of water to deglaze your pot, stir well and serve. Enjoy!