- 1 thinly sliced onion, 1 1/4 cup coconut cream
- 300g codfish fillet, in large pieces
- zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp capers, 2 tbsp fresh and chopped dill
- 1/4 tsp pepper, 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp fresh and chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Heat the coconut oil in a deep skillet and fry the onion over medium heat until soft, approx. 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut cream and bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and arrange the codfish pieces into the sauce. Allow to cook for approx. 5-6 minutes, flipping the fish halfway through the cooking time.
- Carefully stir in lemon zest and juice, capers, dill, pepper and salt.
- Divide the dish over 2 plates and garnish with the parsley.
- Serve with some stir-fried vegetables and enjoy!