- 6 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- t tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup fresh berrires
- 1/2 cup cacao nib
- Preheat your oven to 160 C / 320 F.
- In a large ball combine the eggs, vanilla and honey and mix
- Add in the oil with the eggs and mix.
- Add the coconut flour and baking powder and mix.
- Fold in raspberrys and cacao.
- Place the mixture into muffins tins, right up to the edge. They rise slightly.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until cooked through.