- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup almonds, slivered/sliced/chopped (omit if nut-free)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp raw honey
- 1 cup dried strawberries (or dried fruit of choice), chopped to desired size
- 4 squares dark chocolate (one half of a 3.5 oz bar), grated or chopped
- 1/3 cup dried coconut, chips or shredded
1. Pre-heat oven to 175 degrees F.
2. Add coconut flour, almonds, coconut oil and honey to a medium-sized bowl and mix until well combined. Mixture should resemble a cookie dough that’s just a bit on the dry/crumbly side.
3. Press mixture on a baking sheet (use parchment paper if desired) into a slab with a thickness of approximately 1/4″ and place in oven for 3 hours. Remove, leaving oven on.
4. After slab and baking sheet have cooled enough to handle, with your hands or a large knife, break/cut it into clusters of desired size. Return to oven for 1 hour, remove and let cool.
5. Add clusters, dried fruit, chocolate and coconut to an air-tight storage container and mix to evenly distribute ingredients.
6. Serve with milk of choice or enjoy on its own as a trail mix.