- ½ cups Panko Breadcrumbs
- ⅛ teaspoons Ground Cayenne Pepper
- ½ teaspoons Salt
- ½ cups Toasted Walnuts
- 1 Large Egg White
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1-½ pound Boneless Chicken Thighs, Washed And Patted Dry
- Salt And Pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 F. Spray a rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- In a shallow dish, combine panko breadcrumbs with cayenne and salt. Set aside.
- Grind toasted walnuts in a food processor until nicely chopped then combine them with the breadcrumb mixture.
- Whisk egg white with Dijon mustard in a separate shallow bowl. Mix well.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Dip each chicken in the egg white mixture, then into the walnut mixture to coat. Press firmly then place chicken on the baking sheet. Repeat until you go through all your chicken pieces.
- Bake until chicken is golden brown and cooked through, about 25-30 minutes.