- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup of mashed strawberries
- 1 cup of strawberries, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup greek yoghurt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 0.5 tsp baking soda
- 0.5 tsp vanilla (powder)
- 2 Tsp Maple Syrup (raw honey would work well too)
- 1/4 cup almond flour (or sliced almonds)
- 2 Tsp organic almond butter
- Whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, Maple Syrup and yoghurt until smooth. Sieve the coconut flour, baking soda, vanilla flavour into a large mixing bowl. Add the salt. Gradually mix together the wet and the dry ingredients. Then stir in all the strawberries (both the ones that you’ve mashed and the ones that you’ve cut into pieces). Fold in the almond butter and flour.
- Spread into a cake pan and bake at 200°C for about 30-35 minutes. Let cool before serving.
- Top with additional chopped (warm) strawberries, a sprinkle of coconut flakes and 1 tsp of almond butter, or as you wish.