- 1 ripe banana, mashed
- 1 14 oz. can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup organic strawberry fruit spread (no added sugar)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 6 eggs
- 1 lb. whole strawberries, plus more for topping (optional)
- sliced or slivered almonds (optional)
- Combine banana through eggs in a large pot over low heat, stirring with a whisk. Stir in strawberries. Cook for about 10-15 minutes, stirring often. As the berries soften, mash them to your desired consistency.
- Remove from heat and allow to sit for about 5 minutes more, to thicken up further. Serve with more sliced berries and some almonds on top, if desired.