- ZUCCHINI TORTILLA INGREDIENTS: 1 medium to large Zucchini, cut in large chunks. 2 to 3 cloves Garlic, minced. ½ Tsp Chipotle pepper powder ( or chili powder). Dash Sea Salt* optional. 2Tsp Flax Meal * optional. 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour. 1 Egg, beaten.
- BREAKFAST TOASTADA INGREDIENTS: 2 Zucchini Tortillas. 2 Eggs. 2 Slices of Bacon , nitrate free, cooked and crumbled. ½ of an Avocado, sliced. 1 to 2 Tbsp salsa or hot sauce, to taste. 1 Tbsp Cilantro, chopped. 1 to 2 Tbsp grated cheese* optional, can omit for dairy free.
- Preheat oven to 400 F, and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put zucchini and garlic cloves in food processor or blender, and process till chopped into fine pieces ( or could grate zucchini with grater).
- Place zucchini garlic mixture into a cheese cloth ( fine weave towel) or layered paper towel, and squeeze out as much water into sink as you can.
- Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl, and mix all remaining ingredients.
- Mix until a little thicker ( it won’ be like dough , more like a batter ).
- Spoon batter onto parchment paper, using back of spoon to spread into a circle.
- Don’t make too thin, you shouldn’t see any paper.
- Slide back of spoon around outer rim of tortilla to make even edges.
- Bake in oven for 10 to 12 minutes, then take out and put another sheet of parchment paper on top and pick up both pieces with tortilla between and flip over and put back onto sheet, then slowly peel off parchment paper on top of tortilla. at this point, you could put back in oven to bake other side for 8 to 10 minutes and then place an already fried egg on top of it.
- Or you could oil a fry pan and place tortilla in it and crack egg right on top. Then cover and cook on medium until egg is cooked as desired, could flip over and cook a little also.
- Then top with bacon crumbles, avocado, salsa, cilantro, and optional cheese.