- 6 boneless, skinless turkey schnitzels
- 150g (ca. 5 oz) feta cheese
- 2 roasted red/yellow/green peppers
- 6 sun-dried tomatoes
- 4 sprigs parsley
- 1 sprig oregano
- 1 egg white
- Sea salt
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- Remove feta cheese from refrigerator so it can come to room temperature.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Using a meat tenderizer (mallet), pound the schnitzels in between sheets of plastic wrap to a uniform thickness of about 1/2 cm (1/4 inch)
- Roughly chop parsley, oregano, sun-dried tomatoes and feta and mix in a small bowl. Add one egg white. Mix.
- Spread feta mixture over each cutlet and roll up schnitzel with stuffing inside. Secure with a toothpick or kitchen twine. Sprinkle outside of cutlets with sea salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Heat butter and coconut oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet that can be transferred to the oven. Add turkey roulades and brown on all sides.
- When all turkey roulades are brown, add wine or chicken stock. Cover and transfer to oven. Cook for 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with a drizzle of sauce and a green or mixed salad.