- 1 -2 lb flank steak, cubed
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- ~2 cups of fresh kale
- 1 – 2 cups radishes, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp rubbed sage
- 1/2 – 1 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/2 – 1 tsp ground black pepper, divided
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil, divided
1. Season the flank steak with salt and pepper. Then, cook the flank steak in coconut oil over medium to high heat in a large skillet for about 5 minutes, or until you reach the desired doneness. (I personally prefer my flank steak cooked medium-rare since it becomes pretty tough when it’s cooked at medium or well-done).
2. In another skillet, sauté the minced garlic for a few minutes over medium heat in coconut oil. After the garlic has turned golden brown, place the onion, bell pepper and radishes in the skillet and season them with salt and pepper. Cook the veggies until they are tender.
3. Right as the veggies become tender, place the kale in the skillet and cook until the leaves have become wilted.
4. Once the flank steak is cooked and the veggies are sautéed, mix them together and place in a dish to serve. Enjoy!