- 1/2 or 1lb chicken breasts (seasoned with salt and pepper)
- 1/3 cup + 1 tsp olive oil (divided)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 4oz prosciutto (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon grass-fed butter
- 16oz fresh or frozen (thawed) peaches (sliced)
- 1 small zucchini (peeled into thin strips)
- 1/4 cup walnuts (chopped), 2 cups spring mix or baby spinach, Salt and pepper
- Heat grill over medium-high heat. Grill chicken breasts until cooked through (about 10-15 minutes). Set aside to cool and slice.
- Make dressing by whisking 1/3 cup olive oil, lemon juice, mustard, garlic, salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add prosciutto and cook about 4-5 minutes (stirring constantly) until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Melt butter in the same skillet over medium-high heat. Add peaches and cook, stirring occasionally, until peaches are golden brown. Remove from heat and keep warm.
- To build salad, layer spring greens or spinach, add shaved zucchini, prosciutto, peaches, grilled chicken and walnuts. Drizzle with dressing. Dig in!