- 5 – 6 lbs of chicken breasts
- 1/8 tspn Pepper
- 1/2 Tblspn Garlic Powder
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth or 1 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon dissolved in 1 1/2 cups water
- Olive Oil
- 4 Eggs
- Parmesan Cheese
- Dried Cilantro
1) Place the chicken breasts in the crock pot.
2) Add the broth, garlic powder & pepper
3) Mince 2 garlic cloves – add to the top of the mix
4) Set on Low for 4 1/2 hours or on Keep warm for 6 – 8hrs.
Now at this point the chicken is perfectly edible to get your eating on if you like. However… if you want to add some crunch to the outside of them read on!
- Add Olive oil to a frying pan and set to medium heat.
- On a dinner plate sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and Cilantro to suit your taste buds. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl break 4 eggs and whisk.
- **You may need to add more dry mix or eggs as you go so keep them handy!**
- Take a chicken breast and dunk it in your eggs, coating both sides, then place it in the Parmesan cheese and cilantro mix, turn over and coat the other side. Place chicken in frying pan and cook over medium heat until the golden brown, flip over and cook the other side.
- Once both sides are golden brown load up your plate and get your eatin on !