- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup ghee, melted, plus some to grease the bread pan
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 cup fresh cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 375ºF and grease the bread pan with ghee. (I melted a tablespoon or two and then just let it drip all around the inside of the pan.)
- Whisk the liquid ingredients (eggs, ghee, honey and vanilla) in a large mixing bowl.
- Sift in the coconut flour, sea salt, baking soda, and orange zest.
- Fold in the cranberries.
- Pour into the greased bread pan and spread the mixture around a little to make sure it’s not one giant blob in the middle of the pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, until the top is golden brown and bounces back to a light touch and a toothpick goes in and out of the center cleanly. Allow it to cool, slice, serve and savor.