- 1 pound lean beef (longhorn, bison, etc)
- 1 oz nitrate-free pepperoni
- 1 egg
- 1 small yellow onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 T chopped italian parsley
- 3 T homemade marinara sauce
- 1 T Mrs. Dash tomato basil garlic
- 1 T coconut oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Set the oven to 400 degrees. Saute the onion and garlic in the coconut oil, on a skillet set to medium-high heat, until onions are translucent.
- Once done, put them in a bowl with the beef, pepperoni, egg, parsley, Mrs. Dash and 2 T of the marinara sauce.
- Mix well with your hands and then form into little balls.
- Place them on a baking dish with either parchment paper or greased with grassfed butter/coconut oil and then top each meatball with a little bit of what’s left of the marinara sauce.
- Put the meatballs in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Pair with spaghetti squash, spiraled zucchini, or a big side of veggies!