- 2-2.5 cups chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup whole cashews
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup sliced scallions
- 2 carrots, spiral sliced or julienned
- Vinaigrette: 1/4 cup coconut aminos, 1 TBSP coconut palm sugar, 2 TBSP rice wine vinegar, 2 TBSP avocado oil, pinch red chili flakes
- Chop the broccoli and bacon, slice the scallions and celery and spiral slice (or use a julienne peeler) the carrots. Combine in a large bowl with the whole cashews.
- Mix up the vinaigrette by stirring the coconut aminos, coconut palm sugar, rice wine vinegar and red chili flakes, then whisk while streaming in the avocado oil to emulsify.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the salad and toss to coat. Serve!