- 4 cups or more of salad greens; a mix of spinach, kale and chard is delicious
- 1 can bpa free wild caught tuna
- 1/3 cup pesto of your choice
- 1 cup grapes
- Olive oil & lemon juice to taste
- Shred or slice the salad greens and divide between two plates.
- In a small bowl, mix the tuna with pesto.
- Drizzle greens with olive oil and / or fresh lemon juice to taste, then divide the tuna-pesto mixture between plates.
- If the grapes are large, cut them in half. Top the tuna salads with grapes and serve