- 2 organic fresh chicken breast thinly sliced
- 1 slice fresh lemon
- 1 small head organic cauliflower separated in florets
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon powdered ginger
- 1 large garlic clove minced
- 1 large shallot sliced
- 4 oz sliced fresh mushroom
- 4 oz diced carrots
- 2 oz diced broccoli
- 3 tablespoons wheat free tamari or coconut aminos
- 1 teaspoon exeller pressed toasted sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Red Boat fish sauce
1.) Using a food processor, pulsate the cauliflower until the pieces are the size of rice. Set aside
2.) In a small bowl, whisk together the two eggs. Heat 1 teaspoon of EV coconut oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add eggs, scramble, and when cooked remove to a covered dish.
3.) Meanwhile, season chicken with powdered ginger and fresh ground pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of EV coconut oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and cook until lightly browned. Squeeze in fresh lemon, stir, and remove from skillet. Place cooked chicken in a covered dish.
4.) Add one teaspoon of EV coconut oil, carrots and broccoli to large skillet. Cook for 2 minutes. Next add in shallot, garlic, ginger, mushroom, tamari, sesame oil and fish sauce to skillet. Continue cooking over medium heat for 3 more minutes.
5.) Add in cauliflower “rice” to skillet and mix. Cover and cook for 3 minutes. Add in cooked chicken and scrambled egg. Cover with lid and cook for 2-3 more minutes or until “rice” is tender (but not too mushy).
6.) Add in additional black pepper, tamari, sesame oil, and fish sauce to taste.
7.) Garnish with fresh green onion if desired.