- 2 lbs boneless chicken parts
- 2 cups green verde salsa
- 1 can unsweetened full fat coconut milk
- 1 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 TBS arrowroot, dissolved in 2 TBS cold water
- chopped fresh cilantro for garnish
1.Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
2.Place the chicken in a large glass baking pan.
3.Mix the salsa, coconut milk, salt and fresh ground pepper in a mixing bowl.
4.Pour over the chicken.
5.Bake for 30 minutes, and add the arrowroot/water mixture to the verde sauce, stirring everything to incorporate evenly.
6.Bake 10 minutes longer or until the sauce has thickened, and the chicken is cooked through. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro just before serving.