- Pie Crust : 1 1/2 cups Almond Flour, 1/4 Cup Flax Meal, 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese, 2 Tbsp Melted Grass Fed Butter or Coconut Oil, 1 Beaten Egg, 1/8 Tsp Sea Salt.
- Hamburger Pie Filling: 1 Lb Ground Beef, 1 Can 8 oz Organic Tomato Sauce, 1 beaten Egg, 1/4 Cup Flax Meal, 1 Tbsp Parmesan Cheese, 1 Tbsp Dried Italian Herbs, 1 Tsp Garlic Powder, 1/4 Tsp Sea Salt, 1 Tsp Onion Powder *optional.
- Hamburger Pie Topping : 2 Beaten Eggs, 1 Tbsp Milk of Choice ( organic half and half, unsweetened almond milk, organic heavy cream), 1/2 Tsp Ground Mustard Powder (don’t omit, key ingredient), 1/2 Cup Grated Cheese of Choice * optional
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Mix the crust ingredients together until dough forms.
- Press dough into greased pie pan.
- Set aside, and do not bake yet.
- Brown ground beef in a pan, then drain grease from meat.
- In large bowl, mix the ground beef in with the rest of the hamburger pie filling ingredients.
- Spoon hamburger filling mixture into pie crust, and spread around.
- Whisk all the pie topping ingredients, except the cheese.
- Pour pie topping egg mixture over the top of the hamburger mixture.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top of the pie.
- Bake at 375 F for around 25 to 30 minutes, or until topping is set and firm in center.