from fast paleo
- 2 Large Sweet Potatoes
- Olive Oil, for brushing
- 3 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Onion, diced
- 1 Bell Pepper, Chopped
- 1/2 lb Ground Beef
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 4 oz Chevre (optional)
- Slice the potatoes in half lengthwise and brush with oil.
- Arrange on a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, until tender.
- Meanwhile, heat a pan over medium-high.
- Add a little oil and brown the meat. Add the veggies and seasoning and sautee everything until the veggies are tender. Remove from heat.
- When the potatoes are done, let cool slightly, then spoon out the insides, leaving a thin layer of potato flesh on the skin.
- Fill with meat mixture and top with cheese if desired.
- Return to the oven for an additional 10 minutes, until heated through and crisp