- 4 – 6oz cans tuna, drained and crumbled (I use Wild Planet Brand which I happily found at Costco!! Also feel free to use canned or fresh wild caught salmon)
- 4 hardboiled eggs, diced
- 1 large head red leaf lettuce (or other lettuce of your choice), torn into small pieces
- 2 big handfuls of spinach
- 5 celery stalks, diced
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2-3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons capers
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
1. In a large salad bowl add your torn lettuce, spinach, and celery.
2. To the salad bowl, top the lettuce with the crumbled tuna and diced eggs.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the the olive oil, vinegar, sea salt, pepper, and minced garlic.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the salad, add the capers, toss together and serve!!