For a Better Mind, Body and Life
- 2 acorn squash (about 1 1/2 pounds each), unpeeled, quartered lengthwise, and seeded
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, toss squash with oil; season with salt and pepper. Arrange on sheet, cut side down, and roast until easily pierced with a paring knife, 35 to 45 minutes.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat, stirring, until golden brown, 4 to 6 minutes.
- Immediately pour into a small bowl; stir in cinnamon.
- Place squash on a serving platter; top with cinnamon butter.