- 4 whole Chicken Leg Quarter
- 2 Tbsp Butter, Unsalted
- 5 cloves Garlic, smashed and minced
- 1 Tbsp Ginger Root, minced
- 1/4 cup Raw Coconut Aminos
- 1/4 tsp Fish Sauce
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to bake at 425.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter on low heat.
- Turn heat to medium and add the ginger, garlic, fish sauce, and coconut aminos to the butter.
- Allow mixture to come to a bubble, and allow to bubble while stirring for a minute or two, then remove from heat.
- Place chicken legs in an oven save baking dish.
- Pour sauce over each chicken leg.
- Sprinkle each leg with salt and pepper.
- Bake chicken at 425 for 45 minutes.
- Allow chicken to cool for 30-45 minutes and then enjoy.