- 6 lb Pork Baby Back Ribs
- 1 Tbsp Chinese 5 Spice Blend
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 tsp Coriander
- 1 cup Sesame Ginger Glaze
- Cut slabs of baby back ribs into 6 rib portions.
- Fill two large soup pots 2/3 of the way full of water, place ribs in water, and bring to a low boil. Cover and par boil the ribs for 30 minutes.
- Drain ribs and allow to cool on a baking sheet.
- Once cool, generously season with Chinese 5 Spice, curry powder, paprika, and ground coriander.
- Cover with foil and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Soak hickory chips in water for 1 hour.
- Place hickory chips in a smoker box, and place smoker box in grill (see your grill instructions for best placement).
- Heat grill to low heat.
- Combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Grill ribs for 20 minutes.
- Baste with glaze and continue to cook over low heat for an additional 15 minutes.