- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1/2 head Cauliflower
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion, chopped
- 1 tsp Salt and Pepper
- Rinse cauliflower under cool water and pat dry.
- Using a cheese grater, grate the cauliflower to a coarse texture (approximately the size of rice grains). Using a food processor to pulse the cauliflower to desired texture works as well.
- Heat the coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the onion and garlic for 3–4 minutes, or until the onion is relatively translucent.
- Add in the cauliflower rice and continue to sauté for 4–5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper, and serve.