- 1 quart Chicken Stock (Free Range, Organic)
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 cup Coconut Oil, Organic
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, Grade B, optional
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 2 lb Baby Carrots
- 2 Tbsp Onion, minced
- 2 tsp Lemon Juice
- 3 whole Eggs, Pastured
- Boil carrots until fork tender in free-range chicken broth.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Strain carrots from broth and place in a food processor, or high-speed blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- In large bowl, combine pureed carrots, onion, lemon juice, melted coconut oil, coconut flour, salt, cinnamon, pure maple syrup, and eggs.
- Using a hand mixer, beat all ingredients until smooth.
- Pour into a 2-quart soufflé dish, lightly greased with coconut oil.
- Bake uncovered for 45–60 minutes, center should be firm to the touch before eating.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon if desired, and serve.
Carrots may be cooked and pureed hours ahead adding lemon juice and covering tightly until ready to mix other ingredients. You also may bake the soufflé, freeze it, and then reheat it later.