- 3 lbs ground beef
- 2 TBSP garlic salt
- 1 onion, diced small or grated
- 2-3 stalks celery, diced very small
- 2 eggs
- 3 TBSP chopped cilantro
- 2-3 TBSP olive oil
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. In a large bowl, combine all remaining ingredients and mix with hands until well incorporated.
- Form into golf ball-sized meatballs (or a tad larger).
- Place into heated pan and cover for about 6 minutes.
- Remove lid, flip meatballs over with tongs, and cook, uncovered, for another 4-5 minutes.
- Remove and set aside and repeat with remaining meatballs. I kept mine covered with foil on the “warm” setting in the oven while I cooked the rest.