- 4 large white potatoes, peeled;
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted;
- 1 ½ tsp ground pepper;
- 1 1/2 tsp oregano, finely chopped;
- 2 tsp salt;
- 1 ½ tsp parsley, finely chopped;
- ½ tsp thyme, finely chopped;
- Preheat your oven to 425 F and place the oven rack in the middle of the oven.
- Once you have peeled your potatoes, using a large and sharp knife, cut them into long thin strips. If you choose to make them more like thick wedges, that’s fine, just keep in mind that they will most likely require a bit longer in the oven.
- In a small bowl, combine all of the herbs, salt and pepper. Give everything a good toss to make sure the herbs get evenly dispersed.
- On a large baking sheet, spread out the potato slices and drizzle with the oil. Toss them around with your hands to make sure everything is coated. Then sprinkle the herb mixture on top, again being sure to use your hands to coat everything well.
- Bake for about 25 minutes and then flip the potatoes around and cook for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Serve them up hot with some homemade ketchup!