- 113g pork tenderloin
- 1/4 cup olive oil or melted butter
- 1 granny smith (or similar sour green) apple, peeled and very finely chopped
- 2 tsps (or about 5 leaves) fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsps water
- Put pork in a baking dish then pour the butter or olive oil (making sure both sides are coated) and generously season.
- Bake at 450 for 30 minutes, depending on the thickness of your tenderloin.
- To make the sauce, heat the apple, thyme, lemon zest and water over a low heat for 15 minutes, cover and stir occasionally. The apples should break down to form a paste. Keep it warm and serve over pork.