- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2-1 pound bacon*
- 1 can pineapple chunks
- (optional) veggies*
- 3 Tbsp. coconut aminos
- 3 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
1. Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes.
2. Combine coconut aminos, apple cider vinegar, honey, oil and garlic in a small bowl and blend well.
3. Put chicken (and veggies, if marinating) into dish and pour marinade over top of the chicken. Stir to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. Cut bacon strips in half so you have shorter lengths to work with.
5. Wrap chicken chunks in bacon and put skewer through both bacon and chicken so bacon is secure. Alternate with pineapple chunks and veggies, as desired.
6. Preheat grill burners over high heat (my grill has 3 burners)**. Clean off grill, turn off middle burner, and turn down front and back burners to medium or medium-high heat.
7. Place kabobs perpendicular to the grate over the middle burner (which is off). (You could use a grill basket.)
8. Cook for 10 minutes. Use tongs to turn kabobs over and cook another 10-15 minutes or until chicken juices are clear and bacon is crispy. Enjoy!!