- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 oz bacon, finely chopped
- 1/4 c barbecue sauce (something tangy, not too sweet)*
- 1/2 pineapple, cored & sliced
- In a large bowl, combine beef, BBQ sauce and bacon.
- Mix together with your hands, making sure the bacon is evenly distributed–as it has a tendency to clump together.
- Heat a grill, grill pan or cast iron skillet to medium high heat and while the cooking contraption of your choice is heating up, form the meat mixture into patties.
- I made six. Sprinkle some salt & pepper on the tops and bottoms of the burgers.