- 1 pound ground lamb
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1 egg, room temp
- 1 tablespoon dried mint (I used fresh)
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 tespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 8-10 dried apricots, chopped
- 8 (or a many as you want) kalamata olives, chopped
- Mix all the above ingredients and form into meatballs (I made about 1-2in meatballs).
- Place on a cooling rack which is on a baking sheet so that they brown all the way around.
- Bake at 450 about 15 mins, depending on size.
- Makes approximately 15 meatballs. Serves 3-