- 2 pork chops
- 2 tbsps butter
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1 heaped tsp fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- Pour the coconut oil into a large frying pan, add 1 tbsp of butter and heat until the butter froths (using both oil and butter will help to prevent sticking)
- Mix the coconut flour, salt and pepper and dredge the chops in the flour mixture. Shake off the excess then add to the warm pan.
- Cook for 3-5 mins on each side, depending on the thickness of the chops. While they are cooking stir the parsley and garlic into the remaining tbsp of butter.
- In the last minute of cooking spoon the parsley butter on top of the chops. Careful as this is when it will spit.
- Remove from pan and serve.