- 500g chicken breast tenderloins
- two cups of almond meal
- two tbs onion powder
- one tbs sweet paprika
- half tsp of cayenne pepper
- two eggs
- one egg white
- salt and pepper to season
- coconut oil for the pan
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs and egg white in a separate bowl.
- Season the chicken with salt n pepper.
- Dip the tenderloins into the dry ingredients.
- Dip the tenderloins into the egg mix.
- Dip the tenderloins once more into the dry ingredients.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan on high.
- Place tenderloins into heated pan and fry until golden and crispy, turning 2-3 times until cooked through.
- Let sit for 10 minutes before serving.