- 50 g Virgin Coconut Oil, soft
- 50 g coconut flour, 50 g flax seed meal
- 150 g almond flour (it can be also 75 g almond, 75 g walnut also)
- 100 g unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 egg, 1 tbsp honey, pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon water, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 ripe bananas, 1 can strawberry preserve
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tbsp vanilla extract
- half can coconut milk
- 3 eggs beaten
- Preparation time is about 15 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients for the pie crust in a bowl. Press mixture into a pie plate to form the pie crust.
- Mix bananas, strawberries, lemon juice, and vanilla extract either in a food processor or by hand.
- Then gently mix in coconut milk and eggs.
- Pour banana-strawberry filling into pie crust. Bake at 180 Celsius for 35 minutes, or until set in center.
- Let pie cool. Top with sweetened coconut milk, and I made some hearts for the leftover pie crust too.