- 2.5 lbs pork loin chops, cubed
- 2 leeks, trimmed and sliced
- 4 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 shallots, diced
- 7-10 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 4 cups cubed butternut squash
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 ½ teaspoons fresh squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Place the chopped veggies and cubed pork into your slow cooker.
- Cover with the spices and pour in the coconut milk, chicken broth, and lemon juice.
- Mix well and cook for either 5 hours on high or 7 hours on low.