- 3 1/3 cups Almond Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 10 Tbsp (10oz) Kerrygold Salted Butter
- 2 tsp Pure Vanilla
- 1 Whole Egg
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips, or 1 Dark Chocolate Bar (chopped into pieces)
- 1/2 Chopped Pecans
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Line Cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a saucepan, melt 8 Tbsp (8oz) of the butter until browned…about 3-4 minutes. Pour the melted butter into the metal mixer bowl. Add remainder 2 tbsp (2oz) to the mixing bowl and stir in until it’s all melted with the browned butter.
- Add coconut sugar & vanilla and combine with the butter. Add the egg and egg yolk and mix for 30 seconds. Rest for 1 minute. Mix 30 more seconds, and rest another minute.
- Add the almond flour and the baking soda to the wet mixture and stir to combine. Add in the chocolate and pecans and combine well.
- Using a large melon baller, place dough balls on the parchment paper about 2 inches apart, and Bake for 12 minutes until done.
- Place finished cookies on a rack to cool, and Enjoy!!