- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped Italian flat leaf parsley leaves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Penzeys Galena Street Rub OR 1/2 teaspoon paprika and a pinch of cayenne pepper
1. Mix all of the above ingredients together in a large mixing bowl.
2. Form into burgers and grill or pan fry for 4-5 minutes per side over medium heat for a medium burger or longer if you want it cooked through more. Makes approximately 8-10 burgers depending on how big you make them.