- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a small mixing bowl, toss the tomatoes with the shallot, garlic, basil and oregano. Set aside.
- In another small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and honey until well blended. Taste, and season as needed with salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the tomatoes and toss to combine. Cover and refrigerate for an hour to allow the flavors to blend.
- Just before serving, add the feta cheese to the salad and toss to combine. Serve.