- 1 lb cooked shrimp
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup walnuts (small to medium pieces)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/8 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 4 cups Fresh Broccoli (Sliced thin)
- 1/2 cup bacon crumbles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Heat coconut oil in pan.
- Add walnuts and shredded coconut. Cook for about one minute.
- Add honey. Coat everything in honey.
- Add shrimp.
- Cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Slice broccoli into thin slices.
- Heat olive oil in pan.
- Add minced garlic and crumbled bacon.
- Heat for one minute.
- Add broccoli. Stir broccoli to mix in with oil, garlic and bacon.
- Cover and cook on medium high heat for about 10 minutes. Broccoli should still be slightly crisp. Don’t overcook.
Serve and eat. Makes about 4 servings.