- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds + 1 scallion, sliced thin
- 2 cucumbers
- 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 tablespoon organic sunbutter (sugar-free)
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar + 1 tablespoon water
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon powdered ginger
1. Heat a small saute pan over medium heat, then toast the sesame seeds until light brown, about 2-3 minutes. Set aside to cool.
2. Peel the cucumbers, then turn them into noodles with a julienne peeler. Place in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, mix the tahini, sunbutter, oil, coconut aminos, vinegar, water, red pepper flakes, garlic, and ginger with a fork until smooth.
4. Pour the dressing over the cucumber noodles and toss gently with a rubber scraper until evenly coated. Mound on a plate and sprinkle with the toasted sesame seeds and scallion. Enjoy the first creamy, nutty bite, then ask yourself in wonder and glee, “Noodles! Who needs ‘em?!”