- 1 can coconut cream
- 4 heaping tablespoons Enjoy Life chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar
- Unsweetened cocoa powder (optional-I used about a teaspoon, but you can add more for a more dark chocolate flavor)
- Scoop out all of the coconut cream and discard the liquid on the bottom of the can.
- Try not to get any of that liquid in your bowl.
- Add coconut sugar and mix with coconut cream. Then melt your chocolate chips in the microwave (a little bit at a time so it doesn’t burn!)
- As your chocolate is melting, get your electric mixer ready.
- You need to move quickly because if your coconut cream is cold the chocolate will start to harden again.
- Once chocolate is melted, pour into your coconut cream and mix with an electric mixer until it’s all as smooth as possible-it might look like there are specks, and that’s fine. It could be the coconut sugar and/or little specks of chocolate that have hardened (and that will taste awesome!)
- Divide into 4 bowls and chill in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes.