- 2 catfish fillets
- 1 celery root
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tblsp butter
- 2 tblsp chopped parsley
- Blackening spice (sugar free)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cut outside brown skin off celery root. Cut into 1 inch cubes, place in a pot of water and bring to a boil.
- Cook for 10-13 minutes or until fork tender.
- Drain celery root and put in bowl.
- Blend with coconut milk, butter, 1 tlbsp extra virin olive oil, chopped parsley, salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly drizzle olive oil over fish.
- Add salt if not already in blackening spice. Evenly dust both sides of fish with blackening spice.
- Place fish on baking sheet and place under broiler set to High and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Gently flip over and cook 3-4 minutes on the other side or until fish is white and easily flakes.