For a Better Mind, Body and Life
- Codfish Filets
- approx 2 oz. Grassfed Butter (Kerrygold/salted)
- 13-20 Garlic Cloves (1 1/2 whole bulbs)
- Black Pepper
- 1 whole 2-3″ Red Onion
- 4 – 8oz. fillets of Cod.
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lining the whole inside of pan w/ Tin Foil is optional (I do).
- I used a Mortar and Pestle to mash the garlic cloves a bit – but they were mostly whole.
- Line bottom of Pan /w butter, sliced onions and 1/2 of the garlic.
- Place your Cod Pieces on top.
- Add the rest of the Garlic – add more butter, extra Sea Salt, Black Pepper etc.
- Place in Oven for approx 30 mins.
- After 30 mins, turn oven off but leave dish in hot oven for about 5 mins. Take out and let sit to cool a bit.