- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini (about 3 medium)
- 2 teaspoons plus 2 more teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, leaves
- Cut 1 1/2 pounds (about 3 medium) into large pieces.
- In a large skillet, heat 2 teaspoons over medium-high.
- Add half the zucchini and toss to coat in oil.
- Season with and and cook until golden brown in spots, about 4 minutes.
- Transfer zucchini to a serving bowl.
- Repeat with 2 more teaspoons oil and remaining zucchini.
- Stir batches together and add 1 tablespoon and 1 teaspoon season with salt and pepper.