- 1 medium head of cauliflower
- 3/4 cup full fat Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons celtic sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 4 scallions (spring onions), whites and most of the green parts sliced thin
- 4 slices of cooked bacon, crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Fry the bacon until crispy.
- Cut the cauliflower into florets and steam, boil or pressure cook it until soft. (I use a pressure cooker on highest setting for 3-4 minutes.)
- In a large food processor combine the cooked cauliflower, Greek yogurt, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper and purée until very smooth.
- Spread the cauliflower purée into a 9 x9 or other medium-sized baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the cheese, cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- After bringing the dish out of the oven, sprinkle with the scallions and bacon.
- Serve warm.