Prep Time: 15
Cook Time: 30
Total Time: 45
- 2 cups chopped broccoli florets
- 1 cup red seedless grapes
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into thick slices
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 1 lb), white tips removed and cut on a diagonal into 2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, toss the broccoli, grapes, onions and asparagus with the olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer contents of bowl to a large pan and roast for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, add walnuts and stir well. Return to oven for an additional 15 minutes.
- When finished cooking, grapes should be blistered and broccoli and asparagus should be just starting to brown.