- ¼ cup decent balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp packed dark brown sugar
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 3-4 large sweet potatoes peeled and chopped into 1/2-inch cubes
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- In large skillet bring vinegar and sugar to a boil.
- Reduce till sauce starts to thicken. Add butter and salt. Over medium heat mix till even.
- Place potatoes in pan and toss with sauce.
- Spread mixture into a baking pan and roast stirring occasionally till potatoes are slightly browned on edges, about 40 minutes.
- Serve immediately.